Why hello lovelies!
So I figured I would take the time out of my day to actually think about what I want to accomplish this month.
I have my new year goals, which I can proudly say are actually getting ticked off, but nothing more recent.
So here is what I could think of.
- I want to believe more. I want to let go of all the stress that worries me at night. Whether it be about the bills I have to pay, or family drama, or thinking about my future. I just want to believe that everything will work.
- Get on the right track to monetizing my blog. I just received my logo and it has made me beyond excited for the next steps! I work really hard on my blog and would like to see some sign that it’s paying off.
- Drop a few pounds. I am skinny, in every place except my stomach. My bloated tummy has really taken a toll on my self esteem. I started going to the gym on a daily bases now so I hope I can keep it up!
- Eat cleaner. I can honestly say I have cut out the majority of fast food options from my diet. But I could definitely use a little bit more work! Would really help me and my boyfriend if we could start eating healthier options!
- Sleep more. You know how they say you’re supposed to replace your mattress every 8 years? Well mine has passed that and then some. My body is feeling it. Add the fact that my grandfather keeps the house at a toasty 80 degrees at all times and that my room has no windows, needless to say sleeping is one of the hardest tasks for me to complete! I’m investing in a mattress so hopefully the odds will tip back in my favor!
So that’s it from me! What are your goals for June? I’d love to know!
Share this story